Chris Gerlacher is the lead writer for PlayKentucky. He is a versatile, experienced writer with a portfolio that ranges from political and legislative pieces to sports and sports betting.
Gerlacher is a devout Broncos fan, for better or worse, living in the foothills of Arvada, CO.
Gerlacher will focus on mostly some of the larger trends and legislative issues shaping the Kentucky sports betting landscape.
Must-read Kentucky sports betting articles by Chris Gerlacher
Horse Racing Lobby: How Kentucky Horse Racing Lobby Steered State Towards Sports Betting
Sports Betting Amendments: Why 21+, Credit Card Sports Betting Amendments Failed In Kentucky
Regulators: How Understaffing in Kentucky Could Cripple Sports Gambling Regulation
Age Limit: Caesars Will Be 21+ In Kentucky. Will Other Apps Also Ignore 18+ Age Limit
Posts by Chris Gerlacher:
- Opinion: Kentucky, Mitch McConnell Could Make Sports Gambling A National Priority, 31 May 2023
- Caesars Will Be 21+ In Kentucky. Will Other Apps Also Ignore 18+ Age Limit?, 23 May 2023
- With KY Sportsbooks, Public Funds Will Finally Address Problem Gambling, 22 May 2023
- KY Wise To Use National Hotline Over State-Specific Number For Problem Gambling, 22 May 2023
- Sports Gambling, Medical Marijuana Part Of Same Story In Kentucky, 15 May 2023
- How Understaffing In Kentucky Could Cripple Sports Gambling Regulation, 15 May 2023
- Looking At The Biggest Sports Betting Influencers At Play In Kentucky, 10 May 2023
- Why 21+, Credit Card Sports Betting Amendments Failed In Kentucky, 10 May 2023
- Sportsbook Tax Revenue Won’t Solve The Kentucky Pension Crisis , 01 May 2023
- How Kentucky Horse Racing Lobby Steered State Toward Sports Betting, 18 Apr 2023